LATEST 7TH CPC NEWS
EXPECTED DA FROM JANUARY 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Timely payment of Retirement/Death benefits: Instructions by KVS
- Cadre restructuring in Group ‘C’ Cadres – Cashiers (Supervisory)
- Expected DA from January 2016 – Two Point increase in CPI for Dec 2015 could take it to 126% which is 1% more than what was reckoned for 7th Pay Commission revised Pay fixation.
- Impact of the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission – NFIR
- Payment of Bonus Act Amendment Gazette Notification
- Posting of Government employees who have differently abled dependents – Dopt Order
- Decrease in Take Home Salary from 6th to 7th Pay Commission – IRTSA
- 7TH CPC: CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES EXPECTATIONS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016
- EXPECTED DEARNESS ALLOWANCE (DA) FOR JANUARY 2016-AICPIN NOV-2015