GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh, the 23rd October,2017
1. All the Heads of Department and Commissioners of Divisions
2. All the Deputy commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (civil) in Haryana
3. The Registrar, General punjab & Haryana High court, Chandigarh
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales of pay i.e. 4% to 5% effective from 01.07.2017.
I am directed to invite a reference to Finance Department circular letter No.4/3/2016-5FR/11964 dated 18th April,2017 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales of pay shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 4% to 5% of the pay w.e.f. 1st July, 2017.
2. The installment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana government employees with the salary for the month of October,2017 to be paid in November,2017.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from July,2017 to September,2017 shall be made in the month of November,2017.
4. The provision contained in para 3,4,5, & 7 in FD’s instruction No.4/3/2016-5FR/35222 dated 25th November,2016 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these instructions.
5. Copy of these orders may also be downloaded from the web site www.finhry.gov.in
Under Secretary Finance
for Additional chief Secretary to Government Haryana